RadiciGroup High Performance Polymers, leading global supplier of high-performance thermoplastics, offers a comprehensive range of engineering plastic grades targeted for water equipment suppliers.
The RadiciGroup High Performance Polymers water management product portfolio can replace metals as well as competitive engineering plastics and addresses major challenges for end products in water management. Applications such as heat and water meters, boiler components such as hydro-block manifolds along with balancing and other valves, faucets cartridges and components in contact with water found in home appliances like coffee machines. RadiciGroup High Performance Polymers metal replacement materials eliminate the risk of galvanic corrosion and scale build-up, furthermore, they help reduce costs and facilitate compliance with tighter regulations on permissible levels of lead in drinking water. Drinking water contact materials are designed to be compliant to the national requirements for potable water in Germany (KTW/DVGW) , France (ACS) , WRAS (UK) and US (NSF 61).
- Water Management: Download File >>
RadiciGroup High Performance Polymers water management portfolio include the following family of materials:
- RADILON® S (PA 6) grades that combine very good mechanical performance properties, excellent processability & colourability for parts not in contact with water that do not require hydrolytic resistance.
- RADILON® A (PA 6.6) grades that combine high mechanical performance properties with good hydrolytic resistance at elevated temperatures (90°C).
- RADILON® DT (PA 6.12) grades that combine high mechanical performance properties with excellent chemical and hydrolytic resistance at elevated temperatures. They offer superior dimensional stability, including low moisture absorption, and superior resistance to oxidation degradation resulting in superior weld line resistance to prolonged water exposure up to 60°C. The materials also exhibit high flow, which enables easier design and injection moulding of highly complex and/or thin-walled parts.
- RADILON® D (PA 6.10) grades that combine high mechanical performance properties with excellent chemical and hydrolytic resistance at elevated temperatures. They offer superior dimensional stability, including low moisture absorption, and superior weld line resistance to prolonged water exposure up to 60°C. These products are made partially from renewable sources.
- RADILON® Aestus (PPA) grades combine high mechanical performance properties, including excellent creep resistance in hot water and steam, with outstanding chemical and resistance to oxidative degradation at elevated temperatures (120°C).
- RADISTRONG® A (special PA) grades that combine superior mechanical performance properties with good hydrolytic resistance at high temperatures (90°) with excellent surface finish as well as excellent processability.
- RADITECK® (PPS) grades that combine good mechanical performance properties with outstanding hydrolytic and chemical resistance at elevated temperatures (120°C) as well as outstanding dimensional stability & creep resistance.