At RadiciGroup, plastics production, quality of life, sustainability and balanced growth coexist harmoniously
RadiciGroup’s business choices have always been dictated by values ensuring balanced growth, better quality of life and a harmonious relationship between the individual and the environment. The entire management system is based on principles fostering environmental protection, occupational health and safety, and the use of renewable source energy for plastics manufacturing, as well as for chemicals, synthetic fibres and nonwovens production.
The values guiding RadiciGroup’s business conduct and mode of operation in order to achieve its corporate objectives in the field of plastics manufacturing can be summarized in three fundamental principles: development compatible with human welfare, development compatible with the environment, and innovative solutions for the customer. These principles are complemented by a fully vertically integrated organization and substantial investments in partnerships and mergers, which have been instrumental in the Group’s worldwide growth.
The pillars of sustainable development in plastics manufacturing
At RadiciGroup, sustainable development in plastics manufacturing hinges on the following key principles:
Development compatible with human welfare
- Putting people at the centre of everything we do, respect for their right to physical and cultural integrity, and attention to their needs and expectations.
- Fairness and transparency of management systems in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Growth in profitability and competitiveness while respecting the role of employees, customers, suppliers and competitors.
Development compatible with the environment
- Research and development of new sustainable products, which utilize available resources to their best advantage so as to conserve them for the present and future generations.
- Reliability of management and operating systems to ensure the maximum safety of employees, the community and the environment.
- Respect for the laws and regulations in force.
Innovative solutions and quality customer care
- Pursuit of the highest standards of quality and customer care for our products and services.
- Innovation, customer service and increasingly closer integration of research and development and the design of new solutions.
- Quality control in laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technology for analysis and research.
- Continuous improvement.
Vertical integration: the hub around which RadiciGroup’s plastics manufacturing strategy revolves
Since RadiciGroup Plastics is vertically integrated with the RadiciGroup Chemicals and Synthetic Fibres Business Areas, it can procure raw materials directly from other Group companies, thus minimizing snags in the supply chain. Along with vertical integration as the foundation of production, RadiciGroup Plastics’ customer orientation and product tailoring are the key factors that have aided its development and growth.
Understanding and meeting customer needs is RadiciGroup’s primary objective. We help customers all the way through the production process, from design to industrialization, anticipating their needs and recommending the most feasible engineering plastics solution for each specific application.
<i>No matter what the sector – from automotive to household appliances, electrical/electronics and industrial –, each RadiciGroup Plastics product is made in response to specific application needs and specifications.</i>
- Discover all RadiciGroup engineering plastics and thermoplastics and their applications.
Partnerships and mergers have made RadiciGroup a worldwide plastics manufacturer
Significant investments in new markets, mergers, acquisitions and partnerships at the international level have allowed RadiciGroup to expand its business in the plastics market not only in Europe, but also in Asia and the Americas.
The synergies between the production and sale of plastics in strategic markets have compelled RadiciGroup to create a special team to research and acquire competence and knowledge in every aspect of plastics production: technological know-how, fields of application and most attractive markets.
The Group’s ultimate objective is to increase its business in years to come without compromising the values that have made it an enterprise known internationally for its reliability and product quality.
- View the RadiciGroup sales network and its partners around the globe.