RadiciGroup's diversified businesses operate worldwide and are focused on Specialty Chemicals, Performance Plastics, Synthetic Fibres and Nonwovens.
Talking about RadiciGroup. List of related articles.
Ready for January 2025
– The implementation of a circular economy cycle is the target of new EU directive 2018/851 of European Parliament that rules recycling instead waste to energy also for textiles starting from January 1st 2025. Lampo and RadiciGroup has cooperated in developing a zipper in response to these guidelines. A textile garment is made of fabrics, and accessories, too; so it has to be designed as a “mono-material”, thinking of the end of its lifecycle.
Engineering polymers for e-mobility
PLAST DESIGN – AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIAL DESIGN - The recovery of the automotive market and the tangible spreading of electric propulsion drive the demand and search for top-performing plastic materials, lightweight and safe even at ‘high voltage’.
RadiciGroup is the new sponsor of the Brazilian Men's Rafting Team
- With actions focused at promoting sports and preserving the environment, RadiciGroup Performance Plastics - considered Brazil’s second polyamide industry and one of the world's leading manufacturers of engineering plastics - is the new sponsor of the Brazilian Men's Rafting Team.
Italian study measures jacket's environmental footprint
- The environmental magazine for the global textile supply chain. Europe's only vertically integrated textile mill has announced the results of a pioneering initiative to measure the produci environmental footprint (PEF) of a 100 per cent 'Made in Italy' jacket.
EN Air Brake Pipes and Tank Breather Hose Made of Bio-Based Polyamide 6.10
- Excellent performance properties combined with low environmental impact were the main requirements made on new polyamide 6.10 grades developed for usage in media resistant pipe system in the automotive industry
. Current application examples are pneumatic brake lines for trucks and, developed by Fiat Chrysler Automobile
, tank breather hoses for passenger vehicles.
Better ‘oriented’ projects
- An innovative structural calculation approach optimizes the advanced performances of engineering polymers and the weight-reduction possibilities in products.
Polyamide omnia vincit
- RadiciGroup that attended Plast 2015 (May 5th-9th, Rho Fiera Milan) has developed further proposals in view of Fakuma, the Friedrichschafen trade fair dedicated to processing of plastic materials that will be held October 13th-17th 2015. The corporate philosophy has chosen innovation and sustainability as guidelines: it is hard at present to imagine one without the other.
Innovation and sustainability
- The operative strategy of RadiciGroup moves along two guidelines that in some points intersect: innovation and sustainability.