RadiciGroup's diversified businesses operate worldwide and are focused on Specialty Chemicals, Performance Plastics, Synthetic Fibres and Nonwovens.
Talking about RadiciGroup. List of related articles.
RadiciGroup is the new sponsor of the Brazilian Men's Rafting Team
- With actions focused at promoting sports and preserving the environment, RadiciGroup Performance Plastics - considered Brazil’s second polyamide industry and one of the world's leading manufacturers of engineering plastics - is the new sponsor of the Brazilian Men's Rafting Team.
Italian study measures jacket's environmental footprint
- The environmental magazine for the global textile supply chain. Europe's only vertically integrated textile mill has announced the results of a pioneering initiative to measure the produci environmental footprint (PEF) of a 100 per cent 'Made in Italy' jacket.
EN Air Brake Pipes and Tank Breather Hose Made of Bio-Based Polyamide 6.10
- Excellent performance properties combined with low environmental impact were the main requirements made on new polyamide 6.10 grades developed for usage in media resistant pipe system in the automotive industry
. Current application examples are pneumatic brake lines for trucks and, developed by Fiat Chrysler Automobile
, tank breather hoses for passenger vehicles.
Better ‘oriented’ projects
- An innovative structural calculation approach optimizes the advanced performances of engineering polymers and the weight-reduction possibilities in products.
Polyamide omnia vincit
- RadiciGroup that attended Plast 2015 (May 5th-9th, Rho Fiera Milan) has developed further proposals in view of Fakuma, the Friedrichschafen trade fair dedicated to processing of plastic materials that will be held October 13th-17th 2015. The corporate philosophy has chosen innovation and sustainability as guidelines: it is hard at present to imagine one without the other.
Innovation and sustainability
- The operative strategy of RadiciGroup moves along two guidelines that in some points intersect: innovation and sustainability.