Radici Plastics Ibérica research a Sales Account Manager
The Account Manager will be involved in developing new potential Customers as main part of his time, and also he will manage certain number of customers in Spain and/or Portugal.
The Account Manager reports to the Iberica Country Manager.
- develop and realize the sales plan for the Area/List of Customers in line with the growth & innovation global strategy.
- ability to engage stakeholders in proactive manner, being able to develop new projects at new and existing in diverse sectors such as automotive, electrical & electronics, appliances and industrial
- "Taking others with you", driver and facilitator of change
- strong communicator, tenacity, effective in influencing, negotiating and engaging others
- effective networker and cooperative individual, he/she is able to operate within matrix structure
- extensive travelling required (Driver´s license)
The Ideal candidate
- engineering University Degree (Chemical degree is a plus)
- master degree or comparable background science or technology – nice to have
- minimum 3-5 years working experience calling/visiting customers. Preferably experience in technical polymers
- spanish native and fluent in English. Other languages as a plus (Italian, French, German)
Office: presence requested at least one day in a week in Barcelona office