Radici Plastics USA search a Market Development Manager General Industry and E/E
Radici Plastics USA a high performance polymer group with cutting edge products who brings innovative solutions to its customers.
The market development manager is responsible for General Industry and E/E Markets, Products and Applications through “hunting and gathering” identifying new sales targets and jump starting new relationships. This role is also responsible for timely and effective follow-up for leads generated by marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is an influencer who can interact effectively to build strong relationships. Your technical expertise and computer savvy set you apart from all the rest.
- direct contact with multiple departments internally/externally and globally. Will work with customer’s engineering/development groups and purchasing as necessary
- must be responsive to the customers’ needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal. Managing all details of the development process and coordinating all responses from internal departments to the customer
- make technical presentations to various groups within the customer’s organization when necessary
- will be the lead person in communication with the customer related in the development process
- will act as technical representative to the customer, during the initial contact
- required to attend trade shows along with different conferences both educational and customer oriented
- travel is a requirement both domestic and international. Approx. 50% travel
- leadership in Strategic Market Growth initiatives
- demonstrate improvement in overall Sample “Hit Rate” (Development KPI’s)
- demonstrate overall mix improvement documented through increased market penetration of the RADICI High Performance Polymers and Total New Business starts
- document Market Data to support the Strategic Market and Product improvements for RADICI Plastics USA
- leadership and Direction of Technical Resources
- participate to the Global Marketing initiatives and activities, sharing information about customers and applications of RADICI HPP materials
- track all of the performed activities through the extensive use of the RADICI HPP CRM system
- prepare an annual strategic Market Development Plan and Budget
Education and Experience:
- experience in Engineering Plastic applications and Industrial markets
- bachelor degree in Business/Technical or equivalent in education and experience
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- excellent written communication skills
- must be a proficient communicator and listener
- able to work with minimal supervision
- able to work individually and as part of a team
- needs to have excellent relationship-building skills
- computer literate, high level of accuracy and detail oriented
- must be able to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills
- regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about the facility.
- some light physical effort required.
- various travel schedules and different time zones.