Radici Plastics GmbH (Luneburg) search a ESE Specialist
Radici Plastics GmbH is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high performance polymers based on polyamide.
The company’s materials are mainly used in the automotive and E&E industry, as well as in the household and consumer goods industry.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- conduct risk assessments
- support the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the environment, energy and occupational health & safety management systems
- assist with compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety audits to support EHS management
- preparation of operating instructions and supporting training documents
- support and advice on EHS issues
- project-related activities
- bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in the technical field (mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, occupational health and safety, chemical engineering, …)
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external
- flexibility in working time and place
- command of written and spoken German and English
What we offer
- We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to grow.
- The following summary gives you an overview of what you can expect when you join RADICI PLASTICS in Germany.
- a long-term, full-time position in Lüneburg
- a dynamic, flexible and inclusive working environment
- the opportunity to get involved in and take the lead of various projects
- career path in an international environment
- appropriate salary and benefits