Radici InNova, the RadiciGroup company for Research and Innovation
Throughout the years, innovation has been a key attribute of RadiciGroup, enabling it to expand into different sectors and bring competitive, cutting-edge products and solutions to the market. In this direction the consortium company Radici InNova was created at the end of 2019, with the aim of developing research and innovation activities across the Group's three business areas with the goal of strengthening sustainability, the main driver of development for RadiciGroup
In particular, the activities of the consortium are focused on:
- Development of solutions for the circular economy by managing the end of life cycle of products starting from their origins, in order to increase their useful life and performance and promote their effective recycling.
- Development of industrial processes for the synthesis of chemical intermediates from materials of biological origin, which are the building blocks for the production of sustainable polymers used to manufacture a wide range of products.
- Development of polyamides obtained from renewable source materials destined for applications in a variety of sectors, including automotive, textile and apparel.
- Optimization of industrial processes to increase sustainability and improve performance.
- Demonstration of the value of Group processes and products, through objective measurement of performance and impacts, with renewed commitment to rigour, transparency and the scientific approach.
- Identification of new business opportunities, including market opportunities for existing Group products.
For further information, read the Radici InNova brochure